Sunday, March 11, 2018

Mickey Mouse Memories February Collection Mug


The February Mickey Mouse Memories Collection was just gorgeous! I was born in the wrong era and love all things 1920s, so I adore the art deco theme in February's collection. I was not able to get to my local Disney Store on the day of the release, so I went the day after which was a Sunday. Unfortunately, when I got to the store I was informed that they sold out of the Mickey plush within 30 minutes of the release the day before! They had also sold out of the mug (not as quickly) but I was once again able to order it in-store and have it shipped for free. The plush however was sold out online too.


The mug is a gorgeous gold gold color with embossed Mickey head accents which is so beautifully art deco! I absolutely love it! The best part is, despite the color and design it is microwave and dishwasher safe - win!

I am loving the Mickey Mouse Memories releases so far and I'm excited to stack my mugs! Once again I will mention that these items move fast! If you want anything order online immediately and get to your local Disney Store when it opens. I am kicking myself for not buying the plush online when I was already making an order that weekend. In the interest of supporting my local Disney Store, I intended on purchasing the plush there instead of online. (The other items in my order were Disney Parks merch that can't be purchased in store). I knew the plush would sell out, but I figured there would still be some left on Sunday, or at least stock available online. I was wrong. Darn eBay scalpers. At least I didn't miss out on the mug!

2 comments: