Friday, June 8, 2018

New Marvel Vans Collection Launches Today


Queue the Avengers music - Vans has launched a new Marvel collection featuring some of your favorite Avengers (and more!) and it's available now at a reasonable price. There are numerous shoe styles to choose from including: lace ups, canvas slip-ons, flip flops and high tops, for men, women and kids. You can even customize your own pair with a few Marvel prints.


Some of the characters with their own styles include: The Hulk, Thor, Spider-Man, Captain Marvel, Black Widow, Black Panther, and Deadpool. There are also clothing items and accessories available in the Marvel collection, from t-shirts, long sleeved tees and hoodies, to backpacks and lunch totes.

Shoes range from $65-$75 for adult sizes, or $24-$40 for flip flops, with Customs starting at $95. You can purchase items from the Marvel collection online and in-store at VansZumiezTillysPacsun and Journeys, who also have a Thanos slip-on exclusive that I think is awesome!


I adore this collection and love so many items! I could buy several pairs of shoes and love the Captain Marvel style even though I wouldn't buy them for myself. My top favorites are the Black Panther high tops, Spider-Man canvas slip-ons, Deadpool high tops, and Black Widow slip-ons. I also adore the Spider-Man long sleeve tee, Marvel icons lunch tote and women's comic hoodie. I wish I could buy it all!

If you are interested in making a purchase from this collection - don't delay! Expect this collection to sell out fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment