Thursday, June 22, 2017

New YesterEars Collection


This YesterEars collection has got to be the best yet! I've really liked numerous tees in this collection, and most recently purchased a vintage Blizzard Beach t-shirt. But I say this collection is the best because for the first time I've wanted them all!

I did notice however that this appears to be the first collection with just two offerings. Usually there's a tee from the '70s, '80s and '90s, but with this month's collection there isn't a '70s tee. Disney are getting more of my money because I have to have the Typhoon Lagoon '80s tee and the '90s Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater tee. I love Sci-Fi so much and ever since buying the Blizzard Beach YesterEars tee I've been wanting a Typhoon Lagoon tee to go with it!

Each tee retails at $27.99 but if you purchase both you'll receive 40% off your second tee. Sizes are men's and this collection is available from today until June 29.

1 comment: