Saturday, October 7, 2017

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Costume

I will be attending Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this year and I am so excited to be going back! I've only been once before, but I loved it! There is way too much to do than you'll ever get done in one night, so if I could I would totally go more than once a year. I'm looking forward to being back again this year for candy, dancing, Happy HalloWishes and of course the Boo To You Parade!


I always like to dress up because it's fun! While I could cosplay at any time, it is way too hot for me to walk around the Magic Kingdom in a full costume, so I opt for cosplay instead. For my first Halloween Party, I cosplayed as Han Solo, which you can read about here. This year I decided to dress as Lilo and have my Duffy bear dress as Stitch. My husband isn't into dressing up, so Duffy and I will wear a couple's costume instead ;) to top it all off, I won't be wearing flip flops (who can do that in the parks all day?! Not me!) but my running shoes are blue - perfect!

I am SUPER excited to be attending Mickey's Not So Scary again this year, and while I've had second thoughts about my outfit at times, I'm excited to wear that too!

2 comments:

  1. That is great, and you and Duffy are going to be adorable! I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete