Saturday, September 26, 2015

Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party

We now have our tickets for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I am super excited because this will be my first time attending. Since I still intend to ride attractions during the party, and because Florida weather can still be pretty hot in October, I didn't want an elaborate costume that might be too hot, or too difficult to manage on rides. I also didn't want to have to take a lot of extra stuff just for one night. (I need that extra room for souvenirs!)

(Click to make it bigger)

I get the feeling we won't be the most original costumes there, but I'm happy with what we've chosen because it's easy to pack, easy to change in to, and easy to wear throughout the night. As you can see from the picture we will be going as Han Solo and Chewbacca! Also in the picture are my Star Wars Vans that I'll be wearing (Rebels on the right foot, the Empire on the left foot), Rebel Alliance earrings that I'll wear, and Nightmare Before Christmas Magic Bandits that I'll have on my Magic Band. (The Oogie Boogie Bandit glows in the dark!)

You will also see in the picture, that Duffy is joining in the fun too! He will also be in attendance and has a Vampire costume that he will wear. I know it's not in keeping with the Star Wars theme (and he does have both a Jedi and Yoda outfit) but I thought it was so cute that I got it. It's just so classic Halloween! And anyway, what would Yoda be doing with Han and Chewie?

2 comments:

  1. Dress twinsies! ;) I hope you have fun and I love that outfits you have for this year!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress! Surprisingly though I got some looks like "what are you supposed to be?" I'm glad you liked our outfits! I felt a little silly since we were extremely under dressed compared to most people. I really didn't want to go crazy because it would be a lot to pack. And it was SO hot that day that I literally saw one person dripping with sweat in her costume while we were in line! I was nice and cool in my dress :)

    ReplyDelete