Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hot Topic Haul


Recently I visited Hot Topic's website to find a 30% off flash sale. I always have a ton of "wants" at Hot Topic, so I decided to get a few of those things with the 30% off deal (and free shipping to store of course). I got some Star Wars cookie cutters, Stitch sticky notes, a Tatooine poster tee, and Endor tee. I love them! I also got a Star Wars t-shirt for my husband. I think I'll take one of the Star Wars tees to Disney with me. I also got Hot Cash to spend later this month!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love it! I went for Force Friday and saw some cute things but I didn't buy anything. I had a pretty generous birthday last month so I need to sit on my wallet for a few more months. LOL I like what you got though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I missed your birthday! Happy belated birthday! I'm glad you got some great stuff :) what did they have for Force Friday? I didn't notice anything online that they weren't already selling, but I didn't go in to the store. I need to be careful now because we have our Disney trip coming up next month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's all good. That's what I get for not updating for months. LOL Anyway, by now it's all old news, but for Force Friday they just had more of the Pop collectibles and some new tops which are still out now. It just looked so nice set up on Force Friday so I'm glad I got to see it all on display on that day. :D

    ReplyDelete