Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Happy National Coffee Day!

Today is apparently National Coffee Day and I am a BIG coffee drinker! Some may even go as far as to label me a "coffee snob" although I prefer "aficionado". Not a day goes by when I don't drink coffee. I won't be drinking anything particularly special today, gotta save my calories for my upcoming Disney trip, but I did want to share something that made National Coffee Day even better! Upcoming Disney mugs!


I love Disney's Alice in Wonderland probably as much as I love coffee, and the Mad Tea Party at the Magic Kingdom is just as unmissable to me as Space Mountain. Therefore these mugs are PERFECT! Who doesn't want to drink their coffee out of one of the attraction's tea cups?! If you were wondering, the saucers are attached. Retail price and release date are currently unknown, but these mugs will debut at Walt Disney World in 2016. I will be using the Shop Disney Parks app to pick up the yellow one for sure. (Maybe I should get all 4 so I can have a tea party?)

No comments:

Post a Comment