Friday, January 30, 2015

New Hollywood Tower Hotel Merchandise

New Hollywood Tower Hotel merchandise is coming to Tower Gifts at Disneyland and Walt Disney World on February 13.


The Hollywood Tower Hotel logo has been re-designed a little for this new merchandise. I love the coaster, keychain and notebook! Perfect hotel themed merchandise.


I love the burgundy logo t-shirt! It looks similar to the bellhops' uniforms, and is easily recognizable as such, but at the same time works as a casual t-shirt too. Put that t-shirt with the bellhop cap and you've got a great DisneyBound outfit.

I think the wristlet and purse are such great ideas for merchandise! The purse is perfect for Tower of Terror merchandise and again subtle enough to use outside of the parks. The wristlet is cute too, I love the vintage feel.

I can't wait to get my hands on some of this new merchandise on my October trip later this year. You can read more about the upcoming Tower of Terror merchandise at the Disney Parks Blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment