Sunday, February 22, 2015

Days of Disney Past

The Disney Parks Blog recently shared a memory from days of Disney past that really resonated with me. It was a picture of The Hunchback of Notre Dame stage show that ran from 1996 to 2002 at the Disney-MGM Studios.


The Hunchback of Notre Dame quickly became one of my favorite movies as a child. I remember having an Esmarelda doll, a Quasimodo plush toy, a glittery lunchbox I took to school, Djali socks, a computer game, and I even got a Hunchback of Notre Dame Easter egg! Needless to say, this was one of my all-time favorite Disney shows! I wish it was still on. The acting, singing, dancing and production was fantastic! They really engaged the audience and the set was brightly colored and fun, changing scenery throughout like other Disney shows do. I'm thankful that in the show's absence, I can re-live it through home movies and YouTube videos. Leave me a comment if you remember this show!

No comments:

Post a Comment