Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Signature Minnie Accessories


During the last Friends and Family event at the Disney Store and the Disney Store Online, I picked up these two accessories from the Signature Minnie Mouse collection at my local Disney Store. Pictured left is a super cute Minnie Mouse crossbody purse with an adjustable strap. It has a magnetic closure and a pocket inside for your phone. It's the perfect size for taking just the necessities out with you.

Pictured right is an adorable Minnie Mouse bow wallet, with slots for your cards and a zipper pocket on the back for coins. I was searching for another crossbody purse, and this one is perfect! A great size with a subtle Disney touch. As it happens, I also wanted a smaller wallet and the matching Minnie wallet was exactly the size I was looking for! I had to have them both!

No comments:

Post a Comment