Sunday, July 24, 2016

My New Lilo & Stitch Clothing from Hot Topic

Recently with all the deals going on at Hot Topic, I picked up a couple of Lilo & Stitch clothing items:

Stitch Hawaii Kimono

This kimono was an in-store exclusive which is rare. My store has a very small Disney selection squashed in the corner by the door as you enter the store. I end up buying most of my Disney clothing from their website instead. But I couldn't pass this up when I saw it in store! It's too cute! And kimonos are just perfect for summer!


The second item of Lilo & Stitch clothing I got was this floral tank top. I love the color! It has a really feminine fit and the flowers are pretty and summery. Stitch of course is cute as ever. I've been enjoying wearing these so far this season.

4 comments:

  1. Aww these are neat! The tank top is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wicked cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the tank top! Sooo cute! I have a Stitch dress I got from Hot Topic that I love <3

    ReplyDelete