Saturday, August 20, 2016

New Disney Clothing from Shop Disney Parks

During the recent 25% off promotion at the DisneyStore.com and on the Shop Disney Parks App, I picked up a stylish kimono (I have a thing for those right now) and a cute summer baseball tee that I wanted to share. 

Kimono - the colors are perfect to compliment several of my summer outfits

Did you spot the hidden Mickeys and Minnies? Here's a close-up of the detail

I couldn't resist the amazing artwork on this beach baseball tee! Perfect color again

I love when I don't have to pay full price for Disney clothing :) 25% off made these items much more affordable, plus you can't beat free shipping! I love the Shop Disney Parks App because the shipping is cheaper than ordering from the Disney Store online, it ships quicker, and they offer free shipping more often.

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love both but the t-shirt is just totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the kimono! wish I had one...can I borrow it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Maybe you can pick one up at the World next month with your AP discount! In the meantime, you can borrow mine ;)

      Delete