Sunday, November 20, 2016

My New Disney Sketchbook Christmas Ornaments

My local Disney Store had a promotion on Sketchbook Christmas ornaments not too long ago. I had had my eye on a couple and decided I would finally pick them up! As you can see I got the Up house and Stitch. 



The Up house was a must-have because it was the second Disney movie my husband I saw together (after WALL-E) and we incorporated many themes and icons from Up into our wedding. Now we'll have a little Up on our tree! Stitch covered in Christmas lights was just to cute! I love his little Santa hat and of course he would be getting into lights when he shouldn't. He will also add another fun Disney touch to our tree. I just love these ornaments!

1 comment:

  1. The Sketchbooks are great! I like a lot of them this year. Nice choices!

    ReplyDelete