Sunday, December 18, 2016

My Magical Friday Haul

For those who don't know, Magical Friday is the Disney Store name for Black Friday. I realize that Black Friday was almost a month ago, but due to shipping delays, I've only just now received all of my Black Friday purchases. Here's a look at the Disney items I got. First up, here's what I got from the DisneyStore.com:


It's a Dumbo and paisley print fashion top from the Disney Boutique line. It's kind of a beige/off-white color with a gray design. Here's a closer look at some of the details:


I also ordered a couple of Disney clothing items from Hot Topic:


This is a Peter Pan sweater that I just love! As you can see, Peter Pan, Wendy, John and Michael are flying along the neckline. The sweater has an open back with a sheer tank top attached underneath. Here's a look at the back:


I don't think the cosmic looking design is connected in any way to Peter Pan, but I still like the sweater. I also bought an Alice in Wonderland open cardigan:


Here's a look at how it drapes:


The Winnie the Pooh top I'm wearing underneath doesn't really coordinate but it's 5 degrees out right now so I'm wearing it anyway because it's thermal!

I'm really happy with my purchases, and even more happy with how much money I saved! It's just a little disappointing how long some of it took to ship. (Sorry for a couple of the grainy pictures, natural light has been hard to come by recently).

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Chloe! So nice and elegant with just a nice amount of Disney. You have such cute clothes, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favorite is the peter pan sweater...although not a huge fan of the movie, this sweater is beautiful! starting to become a big fan of the "adult" disney clothing

    ReplyDelete