Sunday, December 3, 2017

My New Retro Disney Christmas Decor

During my recent trip to Walt Disney World, I received a $100 gift card for attending a Disney Vacation Club Open House. I knew what I wanted to spend it on - Christmas decor! But what I wanted was heavy and fragile, so I decided to wait until I got home to order those items and have them shipped to my house rather than try to transport them home on the plane. Not long after I returned, ShopDisney had a 25% off event so I was able to get all of the following items with my $100 gift card!

 Perpetual Advent Calendar that I filled with Hershey's Kisses

Dessert Plate and Large Serving Tray

Serving Bowl and Small Serving Tray

Retro Holiday Sign (or I guess this is more "winter" than Christmas specifically)

I'm glad I made my order when I did because it now looks like most of these items are sold out online. I'm excited to use my serveware especially this Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. Very cool! Great purchases! I loved the Bambi and Thumper Snow Day sign when I saw it there last week!

    ReplyDelete