Saturday, January 6, 2018

Disney Holiday Shopping Deals

Another long overdue post! Over the holiday season I scored some fantastic deals on some new Disney merchandise that I wanted to share with you. Here are three items I'd been eyeing at Hot Topic for months. I got the sweater and cardigan 40% off!




The Yoda slippers were a steal because they were 30% off too but I also had $5 store credit to use before the end of December, so after that was applied I paid $6 for them!


Finally my last Disney holiday purchase was this Maleficent Christmas t-shirt. I think I first saw this at the Disney Store back in September/October and wanted it but it was $20. I don't ever spend $20 on a Disney t-shirt outside of Walt Disney World because there's too many deals out there. Sure enough 2 days before Christmas it was marked down to $11.99 - almost half price. There were only 3 left but luckily one of those was my size! So I snapped it up. Then when I got the register I remembered I had a coupon for 25% off with my Disney Visa which of course I used, and that took the shirt down to $8.99! I love a Disney deal! I also got the men's version (Grumpy) for hubby. I can't wait to wear it next holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment