Sunday, July 15, 2018

Box Lunch Haul

I recently had some Lunch Money to use at my local Box Lunch store, so I went a little wild last week and wanted to share my haul. If only I had had enough to get all the Black Panther merch I wanted ;)

Moana Purse by Loungefly

I can't tell you how long I've wanted this purse!!! I first saw it at Hot Topic probably January of last year. I was saving up for it and by the time I had the money it was sold out and I've never seen it come back in stock since. I checked other stores and nothing. I finally found it at Box Lunch - and it was on clearance!!!


I've been wanting another athletic zip up for winter running and when I saw this it was a done deal! It's lightweight and comfy and I love Monsters University!


Emperor's New Groove is one of my favorite Disney movies ever and I really don't think it gets enough love and recognition! This beautiful kimono was a must-have for me as such a big Emperor's New Groove fan. (You can see a closeup of the detail on the Box Lunch website by clicking the above link).

Coco Floral Shirt

The colors in this shirt are gorgeous and I can't believe how comfortable it is! I loved it as soon as I saw it and luckily this was another clearance item too!

Oh Box Lunch, you're a blessing and a curse! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! Love that you got a fair amount on clearance too, good job!

    ReplyDelete