Friday, January 25, 2019

Disney Store Outlet Fun Finds

I've spent the last two months on a temporary duty assignment with the Air Force which took me to a new city. The city I was living in for those 2 months happened to have a Disney Store Outlet! So of course, I stopped by on more than one occasion! On my last trip there before leaving I picked up a bunch of stuff (pictured below).


I got a 4th of July themed candle holder that holds three votive candles, a Haunted Mansion dish, a Mad Tea Party dish, a Mickey head succulent (something I wanted for a while but it disappeared quickly from ShopDisney), and an Up cosmetic case set which I realized after I got home also includes a super cute Grape Soda/Ellie badge compact mirror! I got everything pictured above for less than $30!!!

I love everything I bought, even though I was only searching for one of those items. I did see the cosmetic set online before and wanted it, but didn't think it would show up at the outlet. I also saw the dishes at Walt Disney World on my last trip. What will I do with them? I haven't decided yet but they were $3 a piece - I couldn't say no! I'm so happy with my fun finds!

No comments:

Post a Comment