Saturday, June 8, 2019

Avengers: Endgame Suit Track Jacket


I posted the Avengers: Endgame collection by Her Universe back in April and shared that there were several pieces I loved. I recently purchased the track jacket or as I like to call it the "Time Heist suit". This jacket is identical to the suit worn by the Avengers in Endgame, complete with Avengers logo on both shoulders and the "spacetime GPS" on the left wrist.


It zips down the front and it's legitimate active wear, made of 95% polyester and 5% spandex. It feels amazingly soft and comfortable! Right now I'm enjoying styling it with my regular clothes but I may wear it as a track jacket in the winter when I run. This jacket is available at Hot Topic and I was thrilled to find it in store because it sold out super quick online! I was also able to use my Hot Cash and military discount to get this jacket for $23 from an original retail price of $56.90!

The sizes are unisex and I am wearing a size small. For a close fit, XS would have fit me better but that size wasn't available in store. Plus, I don't like my clothing to fit snug, especially when I'm working out. This jacket is incredible and I am so obsessed with it!

2 comments:

  1. That's a great price! It looks so soft!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's super comfortable! I want to wear it all the time!

      Delete