Tuesday, August 27, 2019

I'm all signed up for Disney+

I got the D23 deal on a Disney+ subscription today - a 3 year subscription for the price of 2 years! That's less than $4/month for a ton of Disney awesomeness!


I'll admit, when I first heard about Disney launching a streaming service I wasn't sure about it. There's plenty of Disney on Netflix, so are they just going to pull everything for their own service and practically make people pay twice as much for the content we always had? But now that we know more I'm really excited about it. Disney is bound by certain licensing agreements so they won't be pulling everything from Netflix, plus they're releasing their own exclusive content including: The Mandalorian and The World According to Jeff Goldblum.

I'm counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment