Saturday, May 7, 2016

My New Disney Themed Coffee Bar


For a long time I had wanted to create a coffee bar in my kitchen. My parents recently bought me a coffee cart as a belated housewarming gift, which was perfect for me to make a start on a coffee bar! My amazing coffee machine sits on top, and there are two shelves underneath. My parents also got me a basket which fits perfectly on the bottom shelf, where I keep mini dish towels, sugar, and disposable to-go cups.

I decided to place mugs on the middle shelf. I have many Disney mugs, but I wanted to use mugs that looked the same. I have loved the Mickey's Really Swell Coffee House mugs for a long time, but I only owned the blue Mickey mug.


Last month I took advantage of a free shipping deal and bought two more of the Mickey's Really Swell Coffee mugs so that I could line those three mugs on the shelf of my coffee bar. Perfect! I love the colors, the characters, and the size of the mugs. Now my coffee bar is complete! (I even have Hollywood Brown Derby coffee beans!)

No comments:

Post a Comment