Wednesday, May 25, 2016

New T-shirt!


I know some people didn't enjoy The Good Dinosaur as much as other Disney movies, but I loved it! I'll admit I don't love it as much as I love Inside Out, but I still thought it was a cute movie, with a great message and incredible animation! I saw so much of myself in Arlo and I cried like a baby in that movie. (It's the most I've cried at a Disney movie since Toy Story 3).

I had my eye on this t-shirt since the movie was released, but it was never sold at my local Disney Store. Not wanting to pay for shipping, I didn't buy it online either. Fast forward 5 months and it was finally at my local Disney Store - on sale for $5! The original retail price was $19.95, so I was especially glad I didn't pay that plus shipping for it. I love a great bargain! And I really like my Good Dinosaur tee!

1 comment:

  1. We all enjoyed the Good Dinosaur... You are not alone!

    ReplyDelete