Sunday, February 5, 2017

Mickey & Minnie Christmas Sweater

Yes, I know, it's February and no, I'm not already counting down the days until Christmas. I just had to show off this cute Mickey and Minnie Christmas sweater I picked up last weekend at the Disney Store!


While visiting my local Disney Store, I headed over to the Twice Upon a Year Sale section to see what they had. I found this Christmas sweater which I had seen in store before Christmas and loved, but I was not paying $50 for a sweater I can really only wear for a couple weeks a year. Well last weekend when I saw this sweater again I completely lucked out! It was the last one left, it was my size, and it was marked down to $7.99! No hesitation, that sweater was mine!

It fits perfectly and I can't wait to wear it next holiday season! I love incredible Disney Store bargains!

2 comments:

  1. That is so cute! And it does fit great! Very flattering and you got a terrific deal! Good job.

    ReplyDelete