Saturday, January 28, 2017

My Growing Pop Vinyl Collection


A couple years back, I bought my very first Funko Pop Vinyl - dancing Baby Groot. I saw him and thought he would look perfect on my desk at work, so I bought him, not intending at the time to really start collecting more Pops. Fast forward to Christmas 2016 and I couldn't resist picking up Disgust and Bing Bong. They are so cute and detailed, and I loved all 6 figures, so I decided I would try to collect an Inside Out Pop vinyl set.

Then at Comic Con earlier this month I found Carl and Russell from Up for a steal, and so I bought them. Russell is adorable and Carl is so true to life, I just couldn't pass them up. So now I have these 4 pops at home, while Baby Groot still dances on my desk at work. I hope to pick up Anger, Sadness, Fear, and Joy in the near future. What have I started?

4 comments:

  1. Uh oh. You've created a monster, yourself! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! not another collection?!?! i must say i do adore the Up ones though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right! I love Up so much! I'm not a huge fan of POP Vinyls so we'll see how crazy this collection gets. Plus they don't decrease in price like Vinylmation, they seem to increase. Gulp!

      Delete