Saturday, May 20, 2017

March Magic Tees

So March Magic was forever ago and I just now realized I never posted the tees I ordered! I posted some of my favorite March Magic items in this post and I ended up ordering 5 t-shirts from those favorites. For those who don't know, the 2017 March Magic Champions were the Tomorrowland Movers.

These are unisex shirts and I ordered a size small. They fit pretty good! The length is a little longer than what I prefer, but not too long to wear. (For reference, I'm 5'6"). The sleeves are also longer than a women's cut of course, ending about 2 inches from my elbow. They are decently fitted, not tight at all, but not "boxy" or baggy if you get what I mean. The shoulders are decent too, not as wide as other unisex shirts I have. They are Hanes brand and pretty light weight which is great for wearing around the parks!

Here are my tees:



For some reason this looks navy, but it's purple



The Dreamfinders, Rebel Spies and Barbershop Quartet have the coolest numbers on the back of the shirt. I didn't mess around taking pictures of the back of the shirts, but you can visit my previous March Magic post to check that out.

I'm really pleased with all of my tees! I ended up buying more than I thought I would because come on, when have you ever seen Jungle Cruise, Cranium Command and Dapper Dans t-shirts? (Okay, there might be a Jungle Cruise tee in the Twenty-Eight and Main collection, but that's a men's clothing line). There really aren't that many Figment or Star Tours clothing items either. I would highly recommend purchasing March Magic tees to Disney fans!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yea! We finally get to see what you got! I'm glad you got a Jungle Cruise Skippers, that one is so cool. And how could you not get a Figment? :) And you got a Rebel Spy shirt too, that will go with you being the Rebel Spy. They all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved many of the shirts but struggled with 1) no women's and 2) all dark colors

    ReplyDelete