Sunday, March 19, 2017

March Magic 2017


March Magic is here again and I am super excited! I'm not really a college basketball fan but I am a huge Disney fan! I love that March Magic gives me a chance to get in on the fun of creating a bracket and being in a league, but in terms of teams I know and understand. I don't know who's good or who's likely to win in terms of college basketball, but I am familiar with every Disney ride and I have a pretty good idea of which team would win in a showdown.

For those who don't know, March Magic is when various Disney attractions "play" against each other in rounds to see which attraction will be a fan favorite for that year. Here's the official Disney bracket showing which teams are playing each other and on what date:

(Copyright Disney. You can click to make it bigger)

You can make your own bracket and follow along at home, or even get some friends together and make your own league competition. Voting for each round takes place on the Walt Disney World Facebook page where you comment which team you want to win. Winners are announced on that same page 12-48 hours later.

Not only can you create your own bracket and vote, but you can also get in on the fun by purchasing March Magic merchandise! There's posters, t-shirts, and water bottles with your favorite March Magic teams. Here are some of my favorite items:



 















As you can see, there are many t-shirts that I like! They all have numbers on the back corresponding to the year they were established. Some of them are really creative! If you also love a whole bunch of March Magic tees, there's a Buy More Save More offer when you use the code: MARCHMAGIC. Buy 3 or more tees receive 20% off, 5 or more tees to receive 25% off, or buy 10 or more tees to receive 30% off. There's also free shipping over $50 with the code SHIP50.

All of these items are Limited Release and are made to order. They are only available to purchase from Tuesday March 14, 2017 through Thursday April 13, 2017 and you will need to allow 3-5 weeks for delivery. (Disney Visa Cardholder discounts are not combinable with these limited release products). 

1 comment: