Saturday, March 25, 2017

My Kingdom Couture Collection Review

The Kingdom Couture collection was released by Disney almost a year ago in April 2016. I instantly fell in love, but the prices were pretty ridiculous. I get that this is a couture line, it's more upmarket, it's fancier clothes, and it's not a line of graphic t-shirts. But there was no way I was paying $128 for a silk kimono!

I guess Disney realized they were reaching a little too far, because a short while later, the prices dropped on all Kingdom Couture items. $20-$30 was taken off the price of each piece, and while $60 is still a lot for a top, along came a 25% off weekend and I had a Visa gift card. I went ahead and bought the items I loved the most for a much more reasonable price.


This is the Fantasyland Draped tank top layered with a Fantasyland Castle tank top in Ivory underneath. These clothing items are super soft and the draped tank falls beautifully! They are super comfortable to wear and very stylish, with a subtle hint of Disney.


The three tank tops each have this castle logo embroidered on the bottom left side. It's a really cute Disney touch that isn't in your face and doesn't scream Disney.


This is the Fantasyland Castle Kimono, again with the castle tank top in Ivory layered underneath.
It's another pretty piece that's comfortable to wear, but not as soft as the draped tank top. I'm not wearing it in this picture, but I also have the Fantasyland Castle tank top in pink and I think that tank looks much better under the kimono.


Here's a closer look at the beautiful Cinderella Castle design on the back of the kimono. Again it's like a watermark so it doesn't scream Disney, but it's a really pretty touch.

All of these items have now been reduced even further so it's a great time to pick them up if you love this collection but don't want to spend a ton of money. The tanks are now $20 (cheaper than a women's Disney graphic tee), the draped tee is now $30, and the kimono is now $68 (from it's original price of $128).

Every Kingdom Couture item is currently on sale, and while not everything is an incredible saving, there's still savings to be had. I definitely have a budget and this collection can be very expensive, but I have never paid full price for one of these items. I highly recommend the Kingdom Couture Collection if you want more upscale Disney clothing, especially while some pieces are at a very low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment