Saturday, March 11, 2017

My Latest Disney Clothing Purchases

As long term readers of my blog already know, and new visitors to my blog could easily figure out, I love Disney clothing! I am always looking for cute new Disney clothing to add to my wardrobe. Here's what I picked up recently:


I got this Moana kimono from Hot Topic during a flash sale. It's super comfy and has a great fit. I am currently obsessed with Moana so I really wanted this!


Here's a closer look at the detail, you can see Maui and his hook, some of his tattoo pattern, pretty flowers, and Moana sailing with Pua.


I also made some purchases at UNIQLO recently, who have a really neat Disney collection for kids and adults (inlcuding Marvel and Pixar). The above t-shirt is Snow White themed, with apples and the occasional poison apple in the design. I love it! I enjoy wearing this to work and subtly showing my Disney side.


I also got this plaid flannel shirt on sale at UNIQLO. It's super comfy and again, has just a hint of Disney flair.


Here's a closer look at the Disney detail: Mickey Mouse embroidered above the pocket with a Mickey head tag on the side. I am in love with my new Disney clothes!

3 comments:

  1. I love these Chloe! The flannel shirt is so cute, with Mickey Mouse, adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And now you've seen Moana! The flannel shirt is so soft, I'm wearing it right now! And it was $10!!! How do you beat that?

      Delete
  2. You can't beat that, ever! I know, your Moana top looks like Maui's tattoos, very cool!

    ReplyDelete