Thursday, August 10, 2017

Limited Release Farewell Tees Now Available


The Great Movie Ride at Disney's Hollywood Studios and the Universe of Energy over at EPCOT will both be closing this Sunday, August 13th, 2017. Limited Release t-shirts saying goodbye to these beloved attractions have been released today at the DisneyStore.com and are already available to purchase at the Walt Disney World Resort. They are available to order online until August 17th and retail at $22.99 for a kids tee and $27.99 for an adult tee. If you buy two, the second tee is 40% off.

2 comments:

  1. I love this UoE tee...but I didn't order in time. Although I still have a bone to pick with them on the men only shirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the UoE tee but I'm not a fan of the color :( if they still have them on my trip I might pick one up. I did order the GMR tee online (on the very last day!) and I'm so glad I did because WDW sold out! I was going to wait until my trip.

      Delete