Sunday, September 24, 2017

The Little Mermaid Bikini

I am starting to get everything together that I'll need for my upcoming Walt Disney World trip, so my next few posts will be showcasing items I've purchased in anticipation of my trip.

Today I want to show you guys this super cute bathing suit I got at Hot Topic - it's the Little Mermaid! Full price this was $60 but it was on clearance for $30 and I had Hot Cash, making my grand total just $15 for this amazing two piece!! I don't think Target can beat that!


Unfortunately I've gone through the Freshman 15 again over the past year, and I've only been able to lose half of that so far. I am still way too far from my target weight not to feel self-conscious in this bathing suit but I'll be wearing it anyway because I bought it specifically for this trip. I probably should have gotten this one piece for $18 instead. I'm 3 weeks away so I highly doubt I'll get any closer before I leave and I for sure won't be my target weight. Ugh.

We are having two water park days: one at Blizzard Beach and one day at Typhoon Lagoon so I know I'll get some good use out of this bathing suit!

No comments:

Post a Comment