Sunday, October 1, 2017

Mickey Mouse Rain Jacket

I've recently started to post about some of the things I've bought for my upcoming Walt Disney World trip, and today I'm blogging about a Mickey Mouse packable rain jacket I got from UNIQLO.


This jacket is really cute and feminine, with Mickey heads printed all over in shades of pink and white. This jacket was also available in a baby blue color but I preferred the pink. The jacket has two pockets with zip closures and is also hooded. 


The best part about this jacket is that it folds up into a bag! It took a couple times of reading the instructions on the tag to figure out how, but once you know it's super easy. This is so perfect for unexpected rain showers on park days. This jacket will easily fold up, and is small enough to fit in my tote bag and carry around the parks with me. It's also super light weight! I'm really pleased with this purchase!

1 comment:

  1. Chloe I love this! This is so convenient, cute, and useful if there's rain. Of course, hopefully there won't be any, but still, you can use it anywhere!

    ReplyDelete