Saturday, March 30, 2019

My New Disney Parks Spirit Jerseys

I posted back in February that ShopDisney was having a Friends & Family 25% off event. I took advantage of the sale to buy three Disney Parks Spirit Jerseys that I had been wanting for a while. I usually wear a size small in Disney clothing but since the Spirit Jerseys are over-sized, I wear an XS. These fit great!


First up, The Enchanted Tiki Room Spirit Jersey. This is really cute and tropical in a dark green color with lighter, almost lime green accents. Jose sits proudly on the left side of the front of the shirt, and other birds including Michael, Pierre, Fritz and Rosita decorate the bottom half of the shirt on the front and back, as well as the sleeves. Across the shoulders on the back, my shirt says "Walt Disney World" but there is also a Disneyland version.


Next is the It's A Small World Spirit Jersey. It's all white with the It's A Small World ride scenery running across the bottom of the shirt. The left side of the front of the shirt says "Good Bye", one of the signs from the final scene. Across the shoulders on the back, my shirt says "Walt Disney World" but there is also a Disneyland version of this Spirit Jersey too.


The last Spirit Jersey I got is the Haunted Mansion. It's a ghoulish purple color with the creepy wallpaper motive running across the bottom half of the shirt on the front and back, as well as the sleeves. The left side on the front of the shirt has the creepy wallpaper logo in black with "Ghost Host" written above it. The back reads "The Haunted Mansion" across the shoulders and it glows in the dark!


When I wear these Spirit Jerseys my hair covers the motifs on the back a little so here's a better picture of the back of the shoulders of each shirt. I'm really glad I grabbed these during the Friends & Family sale because now only the Haunted Mansion jersey is in stock! I was waiting for a discount and I'm glad the Spirit Jerseys were included because they're expensive! They were still a little pricey with the discount, but not as bad. They were well worth the money because I love them!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get these! Kathy got the Haunted Mansion one this month down there (Whew!). She also got a "Run Like a Rebel" one from the Expo. She loves both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad she got it! I love mine! <3 I don't think I've seen that Star Wars Spirit Jersey from the Expo, but I bet it's amazing! I hope they have some during marathon weekend again - I want a runDisney Spirit Jersey!

      Delete