Saturday, March 2, 2019

New Disney Cosmetic Bags from Box Lunch

Box Lunch currently has the most adorable Disney cosmetic bag sets! There are SO many great ones including The Little Mermaid, Lilo & Stitch, Mickey and Minnie, and The Lion King. I had a ton of Lunch Money to use back in January, so I picked up my favorite sets!


I got the A Bug's Life, Moana, and Fantasia sets, which each include two cosmetic bags. The smaller bag sits nicely inside the bigger bag and makes a cute display when you're not using them. The designs of each bag combine to make a bigger, even prettier design! The Moana and Fantasia sets are the same size and more circular in shape, while the Bug's Life set is slightly smaller and has a more rectangular shape.


Outside of their cases you can see additional detail on each bag. The larger Moana bag is transparent with her boat on one corner. Around the edges is a cute Polynesian design. The smaller bag has a beautiful shell and flower pattern that crosses on to the back of the bag.  The larger Bug's Life bag is transparent on one side and has leaves and grass patterns on the inside. The smaller bag also has leaves and grass patterns on the front and back with Heimlich on the front corner.

The larger Fantasia bag has three of the flying horses sitting in flowers on the front and images of the flying horses in different colors on the inside. The rest of the bag is plain. The smaller Fantasia bag has one flying horse on the front sitting in a gorgeous design of gold flowers. The flowers also cross on to the back of the bag.


A really cute detail on the Fantasia set is the zips. Both bags have a gold Sorcerer's Apprentice hat on the zip which is such a neat touch!


The larger A Bug's Life bag also has a cute detail on the zip - a gold leaf. I didn't really need three sets of cosmetic bags because I don't really travel all that much. There were so many cute sets I was impressed I could narrow it down to my top three!

I had so much Lunch Money I was able to get three for a little over the price of one, so it was a no-brainer to pick them up even though they weren't a necessity. Also, how often do you see A Bug's Life and Fantasia merch?! Almost never. I had to get them! I am in love with these and can't wait to use them!

2 comments: