Saturday, May 25, 2019

ColourPop Disney Villains Products

I posted a little while back about the release of the Disney Villains Collection at ColourPop Cosmetics. This collection looked amazing and I was so thrilled with the items that I got from the Disney Princess Designer Collection that I decided to add a few Villains items to my ColourPop collection.


I bought a lot of eyeshadows from the Disney Princess Collection (see my previous post on that for more details) so I wasn't going to get any from the Villains collection. I decided to get just one because I liked the color and adding it got me free shipping ;)


This is the "Jelly Much Shadow" eyeshadow in the shade "Perfectly Wretched" inspired by Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians. It's kind of a creamy, nude color with some sparkle. I haven't worn it yet but it looks perfect for when you want a little something but still want to maintain a natural look. There are 6 different eyeshadow shades retailing at $8 each.


This is a matte lux lipstick in the shade "Evil Queen", inspired by none other than the Evil Queen from Snow White. It's a gorgeous deep red, which I usually stay away from, but I thought it would make a good evening shade. I don't have any colors like this and I haven't worn it yet, but if all else fails I'll keep it for use during cosplay. 


This is another matte lux lipstick in the shade "Hades" inspired by the god of the Underworld. The picture here I think makes the shade look a lot darker than it really is. (The first picture in the post is more accurate). This is a peachy color that looks so pretty worn! Great for my pale skin tone, it's clear I'm wearing a lipstick without being loud. Great with the natural tone makeup I wear the majority of the time.


This is the last item I got from the Villains collection, another matte lux lipstick in the shade "Dr. Facilier" inspired by the Shadow Man from The Princess and the Frog. Dr. Facilier is one of my favorite Disney villains so naturally I wanted this one. This color is difficult to describe and again this picture makes the shade look much darker than it is. The first picture in this post should give you a more accurate idea. It's almost like a pink-ish brown if that makes any sense at all!


Each matte lux lipstick retails at $8 and the appearance of the lipstick outside of the box is the same for all shades.


The packaging for this collection is absolutely gorgeous! The lipstick casing is also really neat with icons from each of the different villains running along the tube.


Another neat touch that the Villains lipsticks have is the word "Villains" running across the back. The picture below is of the Hades shade where I think the wording is clearest.


I am super happy with this collection, there's nothing to dislike! The packaging is amazing, the colors offer something for everyone, you can represent your favorite Villain, get a good quality product, and it's affordable! I would recommend ColourPop's Disney line to every Disney fan! You can purchase from ColourPop's website as well as ShopDisney.

No comments:

Post a Comment