Saturday, May 11, 2019

Marvel Vans Haul

With all the excitement surrounding Avengers: Endgame and the upcoming film Spider-Man: Far From Home, I decided it was time I finally posted the Marvel Vans I bought back in December!

The Marvel Vans collection was released way back in the summer and I loved so many pairs! I restrained myself and purchased only one pair - the Black Panther Hi-Sk8 (which I have worn a TON by the way!). Then in December I stopped by a Vans outlet near the Air Force base I was stationed at during that time and I was very surprised to see that they had several different styles from the Marvel collection available, including three in my size!


I really wanted the Deadpool Hi-Sk8 and the Spider-Man canvas shoes, both of which were heavily marked down, but decided I should probably only buy one pair. Unable to decide, I saw they were having a sale (I'm sure it's the same every day) buy one get one half off. Naturally, I bought both pairs. I got military discount on top so I walked out of there incredibly happy with the insane deal I got! Before tax, the Deadpool pair came out at $36 (full retail price was $75) and the Spider-Man pair came out at $13 (full retail price was $65).


I definitely recommend grabbing these collaboration shoes when they're first released if you can't live without them. I don't live that close to an outlet, but even if you do, they can be very hit or miss on the styles and sizes they have. If you want to avoid disappointment I would not wait to see if you can buy them at outlet.

No comments:

Post a Comment