Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Black Friday Disney Haul

I didn't actually do any shopping on Black Friday (except online) but I did a lot of shopping that weekend in the "Black Friday" sales that had continued in a lot of stores. My best haul was in Hot Topic. I know that they often have Buy One Get One 50% Off pretty regularly in store, but I'd never found enough things that I wanted at any one time that were included in that promotion. It was my lucky day Thanksgiving weekend!


I worked out the best deal that I could get out of the many Disney items that I wanted.  I ended up buying the UP house necklace, Finding Nemo earrings, a Little Mermaid necklace and Toy Story socks. I saved over $10 which I was happy about! Good incentive to finally pick up some of the Disney things I wanted in Hot Topic. I had wanted the UP necklace, Toy Story socks and Nemo earrings for a long time, but they didn't have any of them in my local store during my recent visits. So happy to see them there that weekend! A very successful Black Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment