Wednesday, October 14, 2015

D-Style


I haven't really gotten in to Tsum Tsum or any other Japanese style merchandise, I don't know why I just don't really get it. Sure Tsum, Tsum are cute, but where do you stack them all? However, when I got an email about the new D-Style line at the Disney Store Online, I had to check it out. Those socks look so cute! And I've found plenty of things that I just have to have!

Here are some of my top picks:







How cute would that purse look with that sweater?! Needless to say I do not have the funds to be buying all of this stuff up now, but Disney definitely has me hooked already on D-Style! Some of the items are on my Christmas list this year.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! We saw previews of this at D23Expo over the Summer. I'm always so jealous of the cuteness overload over seas so I'm glad we finally get some of that merchandise over here! Also, I only have one big Tsum Tsum and one small one and that's it. The large was a gift and the small was an obscure character that I just had to have.

    ReplyDelete