Wednesday, October 7, 2015

New Disney Vans Collection

On October 9, the new Disney Vans collection will be released, featuring 101 Dalmatians, The Jungle Book, and Alice in Wonderland. I am super excited for the Alice in Wonderland slip-ons!


The collection will have a mix of lace up, high top, and slip-on shoes for women, men, and kids. There will also be accessories in the series such as backpacks, socks, hats and t-shirts.


The new Disney Collection will be available online and in-store at Vans, Journeys, and Tilly's. The previous Disney Collection released in June was also carried at Zumiez, Nordstrom and Zappos.


I wouldn't wait too long to pick up your favorite pair, as when these are gone, they're gone. I will definitely be picking up the Alice in Wonderland Vans!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Alice, but I don't like the shoe style. :'(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand, they're not for everyone. I don't like some of the lace up styles

    ReplyDelete