Saturday, October 17, 2015

New Hollywood Tower Hotel Merchandise!


It only took me a couple weeks to spend the Disney Gift Card that my husband got me for my birthday! I intended to use it at Walt Disney World, and I had my eye on all of these items in the Shop Disney Parks App, but as soon as the Disney Store Online ran a 25% off Disney Parks Authentic Merchandise offer, I had to bite. I wouldn't get 25% off at Walt Disney World! So I ordered these Tower of Terror items that I wanted. And hey, now I have more room in my suitcase for other souvenirs!

I got a Hollywood Tower Hotel logo t-shirt, a wristlet, a purse that looks like a suitcase, and a throw pillow. I love all of them! I think I'll bring the t-shirt to Walt Disney World and possibly the wristlet too. I need to get packing!

1 comment: