Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Disney Alex and Ani Birthday Gift


So my birthday was a month ago, but I really wanted to show y'all this beautiful Alex and Ani bracelet that my aunt got me for my birthday. As you can see it's Mickey and Minnie with a heart in the background. Either side of them the bracelet has like a twisted knot style design. I have this bracelet in Rafaelian gold finish.

I mostly have the wrap style Alex and Ani bracelets and also the bangles with circular charms. This bracelet is super cute and a different style to what I usually wear. I had seen it when it was first released on the Disney Parks Blog, but never gave it a second thought since there are so many jewelry and clothing items that I want! It was a really sweet surprise to open this gift on my birthday. I love it!

4 comments: