Friday, October 7, 2016

New Toy Story Vans Collection Released Today


A new Toy Story Vans collection has been released today at several retail outlets. This collaboration brings 10 different shoe styles (one style not pictured above) including: Woody's boots, Buzz's shoes, Andy's toys, Bo Beep, the Aliens (which glow in the dark), Sid's toys, and more. The collection offers baby, kids and adult sizes and also offers accompanying apparel and accessories.


Possibly the most awesome thing about these shoes is that the right foot has "Andy" written on the bottom! Adult sizes range in price from $60 to $85. You can find this collection at Vans, Journeys, PacsunZumiez, Tillys, and Zappos. If you're wanting anything from this line, I would highly recommend that you buy it FAST! The collection was released only today and yet many locations have already sold out of several sizes. If previous Disney Vans releases are anything to go by, sold out stock will not be replenished. Don't be disappointed!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Stopped by the Vans store at my local mall and they had limited sizes available after one day! 2 people in front of me were buying Toy Story Vans also. I've ordered some so we'll see how they turn out since I couldn't try them on. More on that later :)

      Delete
    2. those are adorable! I've never seen Disney Vans before and I love the Andy on the bottom! good luck, I hope they fit...if not, what's your size? ;)

      Delete
    3. Seems like Vans have released a Disney collection in the fall for maybe the past 2 or 3 years. They had a Mickey and Friends collection last summer, Alice in Wonderland last October, and I think fall/winter 2014 they had a Star Wars collection

      Delete