Sunday, October 16, 2016

My New Toy Story Vans!


I posted about the new Toy Story Vans collection the day it was released and the very next day I went to my local Vans store to pick up a pair. They didn't have the style I wanted in my size, but I was able to order online and have them shipped to my home for free. I could have bought half the shoes in this collection, but as you'd expect, they're not cheap and I only bought one pair. Can you guess which?

My top two favorites were the shoes that look like Buzz's feet and the shoes that looked like Woody's boots. I figured I would get more opportunities to wear Woody's boots, so that's what I went with.

Can you see the clouds in the tissue paper?



The outside of the shoes are leather with a cactus stitches in to the sides, just like Woody's boots. The insides of the shoe represent Woody's shirt and vest:



And of course, Andy is written on the sole of the right shoe - just like Woody! I am so in love with these Vans! They are incredible! The price was a little more than I usually pay for Vans, but these are real leather and so worth it! I'm glad I didn't hesitate based on how quickly this collection sold out.

3 comments:

  1. these are a great set of boots. I am glad you got a pair! they are much more versatile and you should have no problem finding lots of places to wear them! good choice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, thanks Jamie! I think they are subtle Disney to the point where I could wear them a bunch like you said. Maybe even to work ;)

      Delete
  2. Those are awesome! You should be able to wear them anywhere, they look good. How are they feeling at Universal? Hope nice and comfortable.

    ReplyDelete