Saturday, February 24, 2018

New Her Universe Clothing at Shop Disney

Back in July, I posted about Ashley Eckstein's announcements at the D23 Expo that more exciting products from the Her Universe line would be coming to ShopDisney. Several of those items are now available to purchase at the Disney Parks, ShopDisney, and the Shop Disney Parks App.

Here are some of my favorites that I shared back in July:


Leia Hoth Vest - $44.95






(Credit for all pictures in this post goes to ShopDisney.com)

I am super excited that these designs are finally here! I am saving up for the Haunted Mansion dress (be still my heart!) and the Leia Bespin dress, but if I could I would buy everything in this post! I am in love with the Mad Tea Party designs and whenever I decide on a skirt color, the skirt and cardigan are on my list too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment